[Noisebridge-discuss] OT: hardware giveaways

Chris lists at nerdbynature.de
Sun Apr 28 02:25:46 UTC 2019

Hi,

before sending them to an e-waste management facility, maybe someone can
still make use of the following (power supplies included):

 * Juniper SSG5-v92 (HW 710.0), with ScreenOS 6.3.0r19.0 installed -
   this box is running just fine, but hardware and software are EOL

 * Lenovo IdeaPad S10 netbook, 160 GB HDD, 2x512 MB DDR2 SDRAM. This one
   also runs fine, but its battery has died.

 * Various adapter cables: Mac display port, 3.5mm audio,
   a HDMI, have a look: https://ibb.co/8mhmNzs

Let me know if you need any of those, I can bring them to Noisebridge next
week.

C.
--
BOFH excuse #172: