[Noisebridge-discuss] Materials donation - MDF and Plywood

Sean Diamant sdiamant at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 23:07:47 UTC 2019

Hello y’all
I’m paring down my apartment and from deconstructing a few projects, and
want to see if it can be of use to anybody it rather than just taking it to
the dump.

I have:
Most of a sheet of (1/2-3/4”?) thick MDF cut into a few largish pieces.

Some quarter sawn oak 1/2” plywood that was a frame for a couch - two 24”
squares, and two long rectangles about 24” by 70”

I have a moving van until Wednesday morning so I can drop it off, but it’s
heavy and I’d appreciate help getting it inside.

Please let me know if it’s wanted and how to proceed in dropping it off.

Thanks!

Sean
Sdiamant at gmail.com
(562)882-1146