[Noisebridge-discuss] Board Election

Kevin Schiesser bfb at riseup.net
Tue Dec 3 03:32:07 UTC 2019

Nominations are closed. The following candidates have accepted their
nomination:

Ruth Grace Wong
David Gorczyca
Kelly Albrink
Tiffany Lam
Tyler Maran
Dany Q
Lady Red

I will begin printing and distributing ballots to members in good
standing on 12/03/19. Please join us at Noisebridge on December 10th,
2019 at 7pm for the Annual Members' Meeting to cast your vote. If you
are unable to join for the meeting, please submit your vote
electronically in advance of the meeting by replying to this email.
Under the approval voting system you may select as many candidates as
you approve of. The top 5 candidates with the most votes will form the
new Board of Directors.

Thank you,

Kevin