[Noisebridge-discuss] I'd like to host an event in February- a late-night open jam

Eric Steinberg ergomatic at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 00:45:58 UTC 2019

Hi All,

In the first week of February, there will be a series of shows at The
Chapel S.F.: Bill Laswell is having a week-long residency.  I'd like to
host an open jam after his last set each night.  I have a core band of
three people (guitar/bass/drums), and I have instruments, PA, and all the
necessary gear.  Please let me know if I could use the space for this
purpose- it would be late at night, probably starting at 12:00 a.m. and
going for a couple of hours.  If it's not a good fit, maybe someone has a
suggestion for a space we could use?  Thanks!

--
Eric Steinberg
(415)819-2009