[Noisebridge-discuss] Looking to pay someone to build a simple device

kprichard kprichard at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 22:49:33 UTC 2019

Hi Matthew K,

There is PS4 tool suite for development which does record player-controller
interactions for playback (Target Management Neighborhood apps, Target
Manager Server)-

http://www.psdevwiki.com/ps4/Neighborhood_for_PlayStation_4
https://github.com/SonyWWS/ATF/wiki/Target-Manager-Programming-Discussion
https://www.playstation.com/en-us/develop/gdc/tech-kiosks/