[Noisebridge-discuss] notes from a sad slacker

Rrr Mmmm veryprofessionalguy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 21:19:25 UTC 2019

Tbh, Naomi has always come across as the least power abbusive person out of
the entire private clubhouse roster (I don't even place her in that group
of friends myself).

Can we possibly see the entire admin deck currently?  Maybe we should limit
admins to that board of ppl who were originally not supposed to interfere
with Noisebridge?  Communities are hard, but I think it's best to manage
them in the absence of uneven power distributions.