[Noisebridge-discuss] ICE protests tomorrow?

Cere Davis ceremona at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 04:32:22 UTC 2019

Mkay so there’s apparently an ICE protest in SF from 8am-12p, but not then
after?  It’s my only free day off (also true for most other people) and,
given the symbolism, I would MUCH rather protest ICE then celbrate the
4th.  Anything going on that I am not seeing on the interwebs?  No one I
have talked to at Omni seems to know about one.  I don’t give a shit about
barbecue for tomorrow.  Am I the only one?!

-Cere

--
*Cere Davis*

Science-Art | Kinetic Sculpture