[Noisebridge-discuss] LoveTech 10 Year Anniversary is June 22nd @East Bay Community Space

Rich Trapani sfroommate at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 14 21:26:32 UTC 2019

Hi Noisebridge creatives,

Please join us in celebrating 40 yrs of Life, 20 yrs of Art, 10 yrs of LoveTech with an interactive gallery & music show -
welcome to Rich DDT's Art-o-matic Funhouse of Musical Wonders!

LoveTech launched 10 years ago, and with the dedication of Rich DDT, Moldover and an inventive art & hacker community we helped inspire wondrous new dimensions of musical expression. Celebrate with us and help make this an event to remember, as we commemorate our history and launch a new generation of art and music making into the future! Connect, create, inspire - take part in the art all day - and dance the night away! Please support us in making  this the most engaging and inspiring event in our history!

We'll also be celebrating the 40th & 30th Birthdays of Rich DDT & Brad B1!

Saturday June 22nd - Summer Solstice
2pm - 2am  :  Day Session 2pm-8pm, Night Session 8pm - 2am

@ East Bay Community Space, 507 55th St, Oakland, CA 94609
Ticket are Going Fast!: http://10yr.lovetech.org
Music Lineup:
Sixis
Moldover
B1
Rich DDT
Punktronica
Daniel Berkman
Plustype
Smomid
Albert Mathias
...and more!

Interactive Art Lineup:
Voicebox
Space Palette Pro
8Bit Boombox
Oscilloscope Synth
Kiss Kiss Revolution
Jonathan Foote
Seaquence
HelloChar
Fractal VJ Station
...and more!

Workshop Lineup:
BlipBlox music jamming
Intro to Modular Synthesis
Toshi Hoo: VR / XR creative tools
...and more!

Musical Food Buffet by
The Edible Orchestra

Photo & Video links & more at http://LoveTech.org

Day Session: All Ages, Kids under 12 get in FREE!

Night Session: 18+, BYOB
Nonalcoholic elixirs and beverages will be served, along with the Edible Orchestra buffet

RSVP on the Facebook Event page for updates!:

https://www.facebook.com/events/423606018405176/