[Noisebridge-discuss] THE LASER CUTTER IS BACK!!

Ruth Grace Wong ruthgracewong at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 19:21:46 UTC 2019

After 2 months, we've gotten the broken tube upgraded to 150W!! Hurrah!!!

*Note that you shouldn't go over 55% power to prolong the life of the new
tube.* So you probably won't be able to cut wood or MDF thicker than 1/4
inch. *We have not retested all the materials yet, so please try 50% less
power than normal to test and work your way up.*

I'm running two laser safety trainings during the Stupid Hackathon on
October 19th:
1pm training https://www.meetup.com/noisebridge/events/265397559/
5pm training https://www.meetup.com/noisebridge/events/265397563/