[Noisebridge-discuss] SF Stupid Shit Hackathon 7 @ Noisebridge

Ruth Grace Wong ruthgracewong at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 18:40:00 UTC 2020

What better to do the weekend before April fool’s than the Stupid Shit No
One Needs and Terrible Ideas Hackathon??!! I would love to see you and your
friends come and make some truly useless shit this March 28-29. Kids
welcome (with supervision). Hardware, software, tupperware, vaporware –
almost anything goes. You’re invited!

website: https://stupidhackathon.github.io

RSVP: https://www.meetup.com/noisebridge/events/268231225/

P.S. baby Lee is coming again and since he’s babbling, we might make some
natural language processing thing to translate what he’s saying so he can
judge the hackathon

PPS We have a sponsor for ALL THE MEALS this time! Plus coffee!! Thanks to
sponsors No Starch Press & Contentful.