[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge-discuss Digest, Vol 153, Issue 3

Anina Net anina2 at 360fashion.net
Tue Oct 27 01:10:57 UTC 2020

Hi

I care what happens to noisebridge. I see in this thread it’s moving to a
new home? Where can I catch up on what happened in the last months?

I have just created a whole bunch of new materials for fashion tech
designers to sew light Into clothing (No moop):

—created usb powered leds with pearls
—created solar powered leds with pearls
—created solar powered less with snowflakes
—created usb powered leds with snowflakes

I’m putting them online soon for sale.

I also launched my wireless charging wallets: AN/NA2049 Collection inspired
by Bladerunner www.anina2049.com

I would like to do some online teaching classes of fashion tech. If
anyone’s interested please contact me, I’d love to do some kind of
hackathon or just workshop.

I hacked together some fashion tech kits for people to learn electronics
integration.

Anina
--
Best Wishes,
Anina

Make an appointment with me: http://360Fash.bookafy.com/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email message (including any attachments) contains information that
may be confidential, legally privileged, or may constitute non-public
information. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please
notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete all copies of
it from your computer system. Any use, dissemination, distribution, or
reproduction of this message by unintended recipients is not authorized and
may be unlawful.