[Noisebridge-discuss] [Discussion] Noisebridge financially supporting Sudo Room and the Omni Commons

Dane wanderingsearch1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 21:37:43 UTC 2021

Thank you for this message, James !

This would be amazing to have support from Noisebridge !

If I understand correctly, Sudo Room is meeting at 6 pm tonight, just
message Sudo Room discuss email list and we will send you the link !

We definitely need to update Sudo Room social media and web resources at
this time.

I have been promoting Sudo Room on Omni Commons instagram & twitter and can
promote Noisebridge through Omni Commons to potentially bring new folks to
NB.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQUa1YnB1Qx/
https://mobile.twitter.com/omnicommons/status/1406389529250910209

Dane