[Noisebridge-jobs] Needed: Innovative RoR / Ruby 1.9.2 / Rails 3 / JS Developer
alex.glow at ownpointofsale.com
Tue Nov 15 21:32:45 UTC 2011
Hello, Noisebridge Ruby devs! Own Point of Sale invites you to apply
for our open position by sending your résumé to
work at ownpointofsale.com. This and other openings can be found at
We have spent the last 2.5 years building a cloud-based point-of-sale
platform that runs in a browser on our own custom 12" tablet. We are
currently looking to augment our current engineering team with
exceptional, driven software engineers.
Own engineers are creative problem solvers who are driven by
innovation and a thirst for blood (building bleeding-edge technology).
They are a key component of a development process that emphasises
creative design, exceptional quality and flawless execution.
Job Qualifications and Requirements - Qualified candidates will have
• Ruby On Rails and JS development best practices
• Systems integration
• Managing multiple projects and deadlines
• Delivering exceptional customer service
• Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
• Assessing the progress of development
• Project scoping and estimation
• Transactional systems (preferably commerce)
• Strong written and oral communication skills
Required Education and Experience qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• 4+ years experience in Object Oriented Development
• UNIX administration is also helpful
• Must be extremely detail oriented.
US Citizens and/or US Green Card holders are encouraged to apply. We
are unable to sponsor candidates at this time. 3rd Party
Recruiting/Sales calls will not be accepted.
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US.
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
More information about the Noisebridge-jobs