[nd] Re: Noisedroid Meetup

Asheesh Laroia noisebridge at asheesh.org
Sun Apr 12 02:36:58 UTC 2009

On Sat, 11 Apr 2009, Joe LaPenna wrote:

> 1) There is a noisedroid mailing list, I put some of you in the To:
> because you had mentioned being interested in noisedroid but
>
> 2) A few of us had mentioned having a phone/android hacking meetup --
> I'd like to do that. And I figured before I sent out an email to
> noisebridge-discuss I'd try and figure out what date/time worked best
> for people who had mentioned to me or the wiki that they were interested
> in working on phone related coolness.

Yes!

> So, want to meet up? When?

I set up a bunch of checkboxes on the web to help us decide:
http://doodle.com/participation.html?pollId=tdpw3ybyp4vc57sm

Check the boxes to say when you can come, and then we'll know without
passing a huge number of emails around.

(You can administer those checkboxes here, if you want to change the
options or edit other people's answers or something:
http://doodle.com/administration.html?pollId=tdpw3ybyp4vc57sm&adminKey=dtcsn7ut
)

-- Asheesh.

--
Writing free verse is like playing tennis with the net down.