[nd] just heard of noisedroid

Joe LaPenna jlapenna at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 22:33:09 UTC 2009

Hey there!

Sorry the list has been quiet most of read in batches and chat at the space.

Andy has been doing the majority of the work on noisedroid and has been
doing his best to keep the docs up to date. His last email is probably the
most descriptive of what he's accomplished so far. as far as getting gentoo
on the phone, I don't have much experience with it and (I think) most of us
are debian users. I don't believe anyone has done the work on getting
gnulinux userspace on the phone but keep us in the loop of your progress.

On Apr 24, 2009 1:15 PM, "munkeyfreenix batcat" <