[nd] Android

Benj. Mako Hill mako at atdot.cc
Sun Aug 16 22:51:59 UTC 2009

<quote who="Asheesh Laroia" date="Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 04:50:09PM -0400">
> I hope that Noisedroid makes a Google Apps-optional fully-functional
> phone image!

Me too!

Funambol was really useful in syncing and restoring Seth's contacts on
his non-Google-account-enabled dev phone build. I'd love to use a
Google-Apps-optional Android build and I'd love to not have to give up
the ability to sync contacts and other information in the process.

Later,
Mako

-
Benjamin Mako Hill
mako at atdot.cc
http://mako.cc/

Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so far
as society is free to use the results. --GNU Manifesto