[nd] Location Logger & Noisedroid Meetings?

Michael Lissner mlissner at michaeljaylissner.com
Fri Jun 19 23:57:55 UTC 2009

I didn't get a whole lot of response on the list to my question about
noisedroid meetings, but I was told off-list that you all might be
interested in pulling a meeting together to talk about how to implement
a location logger into the Android platform.

Would that be something that the group would be interested in? I think
it would be great to meet with everybody, and to discuss ideas and
implementation, if people were interested. I'm still getting my thoughts
organized, but I should have rough concepts figured out by sometime late
next week, if that worked for people.

Mike