[nd] Location Logger & Noisedroid Meetings?

Michael Lissner mlissner at michaeljaylissner.com
Mon Jun 22 17:51:03 UTC 2009

OK, I set the date on the wiki for next wednesday at 6:30pm. Not knowing
what's going on with Noisebridge at large, this is a highly theoretical
time (not sure if/how it might conflict, etc).

So I don't end up there with nowhere to talk and nobody to talk to, does
this time work for people? Does it not work for people that are interested?

Mike