[nd] Guardian "Secure, Private, Anonymous Telephone built on Google Android"

mark burdett mfburdett at gmail.com
Tue May 5 23:28:55 UTC 2009

Hi all,
I've been lurking on this list because at some point soon i might
actually get an android device and start hacking on noisedroid. In the
meantime.. I thought u might be interested to know that a project
called "Guardian" just won the "human rights mobile challenge" at this
conference I'm at in Berkeley ("The Soul of the New Machine").  Here's
a link if u haven't already heard of it:
http://www.netsquared.org/projects/guardian-secure-private-anonymous-telephone-built-google-android

--mark