[nd] Bug: no incoming calls with AT&T GoPhone prepaid

David Molnar dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri May 22 22:19:59 UTC 2009

Phone: G1 development
Noisedroid build: current Andy build (name?)
SIM Card: AT&T GoPhone prepaid, 510 735 4094

Behavior observed:  I made a call from a Sprint cell phone to 735 4094.
My G1 noisedroid failed to ring. I heard from other people that they had
tried to call me, but I had not picked up. I did not remember any ring
or vibrate from those calls.

When I switched the SIM card to a Nokia phone provided as part of the
AT&T Prepaid GoPhone plan, the Nokia phone beeped and showed multiple
missed calls. These calls included calls from my Sprint cell phone and
from other people.

Behavior expected: phone should ring on incoming calls.