[nd] Bug: no dialpad shows during call (+ workaround)

David Molnar dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue May 26 01:28:15 UTC 2009

Phone: G1 development
Noisedroid build: current Andy build (name?) built 5/22/09
SIM Card: AT&T GoPhone prepaid, 510 735 4094

Behavior observed:  I made a call to the AT&T phone number for refilling
the GoPhone prepaid account. This leads to a phone tree which requires
touch tones. During the call, I hit the "menu" key, then selected
"dialpad." No dialpad showed on screen.

Behavior expected: dialpad would show on screen, I could then make touch
tones by touching the appropriate numbers.

Workaround: Flip open phone, type numbers directly on keyboard. This
produces the necessary touch tones.

-David Molnar