[nd] Android question

Majo no Kiki kiki at kiki.org
Sat Aug 13 15:52:47 UTC 2011

I'm looking for help in learning about Android apps in general.  I see
this group is not that, but was wondering if you can point me to someone
who might be interested in helping or propose a class or whatnot.

Quick background: I've been programming since I was 13 for over 20
years, but then haven't programmed since 1999, and *man* have things
changed!  I was hoping I could just dive in with a Hello World, but got
in over my head.  Tutorials are useless.  I really need a tutor who can
quickly answer simple *general* questions -- I need the *concept* of
Android, not the minutia.

Any ideas?

Kiki