[nd] Android question

Brandon Edens brandonedens at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 16:44:26 UTC 2011

I used the CommonsWare books to get up to speed.
http://commonsware.com/
It is pleasant that they're updated consistently; not inconsequential
considering some of the major changes that occurred in the API with
Android 3.0 release (and the compat library).

Brandon Edens | brandonedens at gmail.com | brandonedens.org | key 0x42248B92