[Policy-Wonks] hiatus policy question

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 25 18:14:28 UTC 2012

Hi Kelly, The original intent was for people who, for whatever reason, didn't want to pay dues for awhile.  To be on hiatus, a NB member in good standing (i.e., all paid up, with no unpaid  gap in communication with the treasurer for 3 months or more) communicates this intent to the treasurer.  They are then on hiatus until they communicate with the treasurer that they want to end their hiatus and pay their month's dues, at which point they are again a member in good standing. Any record of our past consensus would be in meeting notes, put on the wiki by the secretary at the time (I think we've had three thus far:  David Molnar, Shannon Lee, Danny O'Brian). Question for you:Can you reply and let me know about how many you work a week as treasurer?  (More info on this in an email I sent "treasurer@" earlier.) Mitch.  -----------------------