[Powerstation-discuss] [Hackupy-discuss] USB Chargers

Dana S. dsniezko at sonic.net
Sun Dec 4 22:32:24 UTC 2011

Jake gave me one of those kits on Monday, I soldered it earlier in the
week and was awaiting some other components --- a solar panel, controller,
a smallish sealed AGM battery and some connectors to make a self-contained
charging box; I got everything together over this weekend.

I found another source for that regulator, eBay, though it's already
soldered to a small board with capacitors:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/?_nkw=hrd+converter

- Dana