[Powerstation-discuss] Mobilebridge - Hackerspace on a Bike

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Mon Dec 5 21:23:02 UTC 2011

The 1.2ghz C7 could handle much of this, if you want to work on it as the
Mothernode for all of this.  It's present load would be three or four
firefox "tabs" so it should have a fairly low load average.

It also has a Mini-Pci slot on it if anyone has a decent mini-pci wifi
card, being how that is the preferred standard for bitch'n WIFI cards.

The only trouble is, I was figuring in 18v power source made of 6v SLA
batteries so we woudln't need inverters.  If you feel 12v + inverter would
be more practical, that would be certainly easier to do and probably
cheaper per WH, even given inefficiencies.  It would also make for an
easier charging/battery swapping solution.