[Powerstation-discuss] Internet box?

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Dec 7 18:36:13 UTC 2011

Dana S. wrote, On 2011-12-07 10:20:
> The comms tent had a cart with a battery right next to the internet box,
> their plan was to take important gear, go mobile in the event of a raid.
>
> Maybe they escaped with it?

I sure hope so. I can picture something like the police slowly
surrounding the tents around the coms area, coming to a stop when they
hear this growling sound coming from one of the tents, then all of a
sudden a shopping cart with monster wheels full of network gear explodes
out of it, flames coming out of the back, racing down Market Street in a
blaze of glory.

Anyhow, glad to hear it's somehow still alive, I think.

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net