[Powerstation-discuss] Internet box?

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Dec 7 18:41:19 UTC 2011

Corey McGuire wrote, On 2011-12-07 10:37:
> Are we sure it's with the people we want it to be with?  Or are you
> suggesting it isn't?

The PoE injector in that setup is fairly janky looking (but really
functional). If the cops took it I doubt they would have any idea what
it plugs into.

Additionally if they did take it, and kept the thing alive and plugged
in somehow, and for some crazy reason wanted to run some forensics, I
sure hope they plug a laptop into one of the two live PoE ports on that
thing.

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net