[Powerstation-discuss] Internet box?

Dana S. dsniezko at sonic.net
Fri Dec 9 17:44:39 UTC 2011

I think I'm going to give the DPW yard a try this morning.

I am without a motorized vehicle, so i'll be doing it via bus or bike, but
will try to get the whereabouts of the internet box and some other gear,
haul it to noisebridge or my house temporarily.

I'll let folks know if I have any success or meet with more games,
bureaucracy, nonsense!

(if anyone with a vehicle is up for trying I'm happy to meet you, can
bring a list of items, some documentation)

- Dana