[Powerstation-discuss] [THS:14265] Hackupy

Torsten Wagner torsten.wagner at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 03:17:40 UTC 2011

Hey Akiba,

nice list. As for the FM transmitters, I would like to suggest to check
out the legal usage for these. Not sure about US laws.
It seems to me that the police (or whoever is behind this) takes any
possible (even if questionable) legal act to make it more difficult for
the activist. We saw this for generators, petrol storage, tents, they
even use sanitation laws against activist camps.

Thus, getting a FM-pirate radio is just giving them one more reason to
raid a camp and look for these devices. Or to confiscate them directly
possible including other stuff send along with them.

Keeping them within legal limiting values for operation, would avoid
another attack scenario.

Totti