[Powerstation-discuss] Internet box?

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Tue Nov 15 09:02:27 UTC 2011

Well I fucked that up. The Pico box is up and running a script that
pokes apache on pony...

$ tail -F /var/log/apache2/access.log|grep occupy
96.24.71.20 - - [14/Nov/2011:23:31:03 -0800] "noisebridge internet box
at occupy" 400 507 "-" "-"

Should run once every 300 seconds. While setting this up I've some how
locked myself out of both the web interface and SSH, and the box doesn't
want to reset itself anymore. I biked over to Andy's and grabbed a
Nanostation M2 but for whatever reason that thing wants to run in some
radio mode that my laptop wont connect to.

I've left the Pico here at occupy, it works, you can ping it from the
internet, and it's secure as hell because we can no longer touch the
config. I'll see about getting a replacement tomorrow.

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net