[Powerstation-discuss] Hackupy - PowerStation project

Chris Jefferies chris at tinajalabs.com
Fri Nov 18 17:39:05 UTC 2011

Taylan,

Are you referring to the HRD05003, the part with a heat sink, from Shindengen?

-referenced at:
http://taylanayken.wordpress.com/2011/06/25/12v-phone-charger-v2-0/
http://akizukidenshi.com/catalog/g/gM-02038/

Is there a comparable part we might source here, or would there be a
way to get it from you?

Also, I don't see any of the eagle cad files.  Is there a reference to
that, or do you all have a stash of PCBs?

Thanks,
Chris.