[Powerstation-discuss] Hi from Tokyo Hackerspace

Akiba akiba at freaklabs.org
Sat Nov 19 01:57:54 UTC 2011

Got it. I'll save the FM transmitter project for a different time.

For the WiFi distribution, how about if we put together a tutorial video for
other occupy locations on taking up a cellular MiFi modem and distributing
the WiFi signal over a longer range using a router and a decent antenna. It
would turn a MiFi type device into a portable hotspot for a decent sized
area.

Other suggestions are welcome too :)

Akiba
FreakLabs Open Source Wireless