[Powerstation-discuss] Occupy SF

Dana S. dsniezko at sonic.net
Tue Nov 29 22:34:18 UTC 2011

Robert from their finance committee came by Noisebridge last night, he
picked up two charged batteries!

I think they're going to try and designate one as internet and
LED lights only --- so these things are more consistant and reliable.

What I have seen attached to batteries at Occupy: desktop computer, sewing
machine, 1000W heating element, incandescent light bulbs, and of course
some seriously overloaded inverters  :)

- Dana

p.s. With Jake's guidance I'm modding some dc-dc converters for more
efficient laptop charging and operation via battery. I will bring some
down to Occupy this week!