[Powerstation-discuss] [occupysf-web:807] occupy zeitgeist

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 19:17:52 UTC 2012

I met them Tuesday at noisebridge! They were pretty cool, and I was pretty
curmudgeonly. They want to make tools to help people and are curious for
what we might want. I mostly just said stuff like "No more things! Gah!"
Although I did tell them we wanted a GUI layer for wiki so we didn't have
to use wordpress anymore. Oh, and I told them you guys are less
curmudgeonly than I am.

Devin is also one of the people who wanted to come by our meeting Saturday.

R.

mediumreality.com