[Powerstation-discuss] 12v battery for j20

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Sun Jan 15 03:53:34 UTC 2012

I have a 7ah battery on my shelf.

On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 7:47 PM, Dana S. <dsniezko at sonic.net> wrote:

> Does anyone have a 12v battery I could borrow for occupy day of action on
> January 20? I have a great 5v supply but need 12v to power some Internet
> gear from my bike cart.
>
>  Most of occupy's donated batteries went MIA after police raid, or are
> with Guy, who hasn't been reachable.
>
> I will promptly return it after the event. Thanks!
>
> ~ dana

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler - Albert
Einstein <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein>
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo Da
Vinci<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonardo_Da_Vinci>
Perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there
is nothing left to take away - Antoine de Saint
Exupéry<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoine_de_Saint_Exup%C3%A9ry>
Keep It Simple Stupid - Kelly
Johnson<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarence_Johnson>