[Python] Welcome to the Python list at Noisebridge

Aaronco Thirtysix aaronco36 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 18:48:59 UTC 2015

*How do I get off the list?*Well, one possible option here is to visit the
main mailing-list page https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/python
. You'd then scroll to the* Python Subscribers* section of this page and
enter your email address into the *Unsubscribe or edit options* text-entry
box. When you've clicked on the button next to your properly-entered email
address, you're then redirected to
https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/options/python where you can then get
off the list. a.k.a., "Unsubscribe".

FWIW mentioning, I've found another option is to *change member options*
for my username within https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/options/python
instead of unsubscribing. One extremely useful member option is to elect to
receive messages as Digests instead of receiving each individual message as
it arrives.

Best,
-A