[Python] Welcome to the Python list at Noisebridge

Aaronco Thirtysix aaronco36 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 21:15:32 UTC 2015

*A word of warning - It is recommended not to use digests for this list.*

Mostly sorry abt this, but when attempting to enable digest delivery via
https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/options/python , I'm getting these
words of warning:

*The list administrator has disabled digest delivery for this list, so your
delivery option has not been set. However your other options have been set
successfully.*

Seems to me that enabling digest delivery falls squarely upon the list
administrator to carry out or avoid.

*Traditionally this list will only be 1-3 emails per week and we use it for
real time updates regarding the Python class at Noisebridge.*
FWIW, unless or until the list administrator should decide to enable
digests, we could continue to see the current (and untraditional) spike in
"Add me to this list" messages.
Best,
-A