[Python] PyClass 2016 Launch & Syllabus - February 1 2016

Trent Robbins robbintt at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 22:28:27 UTC 2016

Just a reminder, the first course of this series is tonight in the Turing
classroom from 7-9 PM.  Class will end 10 minutes early.  Please ask
questions here as I generally have to leave right after class.

Remember this is an early intermediate sequence and will reset every 8-10
weeks.

*You need to be able to:*
run a .py file
open a text editor
know your *tabs* from your *spaces*

Please have Python *already* installed. Thanks!

Trent Robbins
PyClass