[Python] PyClass Tomorrow: Weel 4 - sqlite3 Primer

Trent Robbins robbintt at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 08:16:16 UTC 2016

Hi All,

Thanks for your patience as we took an unexpected break last week.

Tomorrow Greg will be covering SQLite and the Python sqlite3 module.

It is an important lesson for understanding the basics of databases. The
actual lesson is relatively short, leaving lots of time at the end for
covering lots of details about SQL and relational databases in general.
We'll incorporate the good parts of that into the end of future lessons as
a section.

<https://github.com/PyClass/PyClassLessons/blob/master/winter2016/sqlite3.md>
Here are the notes so you can read up before you come in
<https://github.com/PyClass/PyClassLessons/blob/master/winter2016/sqlite3.md>
!

Best,

Trent