[Python] Class on holidays?

Trent Robbins robbintt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 21:53:40 UTC 2016

Thanks for the responses everyone, the vote is in, 3-0 we will have class
on Monday and on future holidays, excluding the ones where you will
probably be at a party anyways.  I'll make a special announcement before
each holiday if we do not meet that day.

Best,

Trent Robbins
Tau Informatics LLC
desk: 415-404-9452