[Python] Class Tonight: Week 3 - The Phone Book Search Algorithm

Trent Robbins robbintt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 05:32:29 UTC 2016

Hey All,

Here are the final notes for the class. Our phone book search recursive
algorithm is working. In class we had switched which half of the list was
going into each case.  The final code is at the bottom.  Very simple swap,
compare your code to the code below.

https://github.com/PyClass/PyClassLessons/blob/master/winter2016/phone-book-search-algorithm.md

Thanks for coming, see you next week!
Trent