[Python] Six-Week Course Complete! Expert Talks Begin!

Trent Robbins robbintt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 21:52:47 UTC 2016

Hi All,

Last night marked the successful completion of our first six-week mini
course.

Thanks for everyone who made it to some of the lessons during the inaugural
six-week session!

Here is our schedule starting on Monday:

On 3/21 Jay Addison will talk about Elastic Search in Python
<https://github.com/PyClass/PyClassLessons/blob/master/guest-talks/20160321-elasticsearch/elasticsearch.md>
.

*On 3/28, a slot is open for anyone who wishes to talk about a specialized
use of Python.*

On 4/4, Gareth Morgan will talk about PyCUDA
<https://mathema.tician.de/software/pycuda/>.

*On 4/11, a slot is open for anyone who wishes to talk about a specialized
use of Python.*

And finally, on 4/18, the *six-week course will start over* with a lesson
on JSON and encoding!

Best,
Trent