[Python] PyClass - Functions Omnibus on 3/7 @ 7PM

Trent Robbins robbintt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 22:49:47 UTC 2016

One more announcement -- Noisebridge has begun using meetup.com to get some
distribution for our courses.

Here is the meetup for this Python course:
http://www.meetup.com/noisebridge/events/229295129/

I recommend RSVPing there, it's a little easier for me to plan based on how
many people will be there.

Trent

Best,

Trent Robbins