[Rack] Touch panels

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Thu Apr 22 19:09:52 UTC 2010

Was "Re: [Rack] Our managed switches"

Jonathan Lassoff wrote, On 20100422 120305:
> If I'm not mistaken, aren't there still like 4 - 5 Thinkpad T40 / T41s
> in one of the wooden chests by the front door?

Nope! Looks like some of them have grown legs and walked off. We have
one T41 that doesn't spit out anything over LCD or VGA. We have a shit
town of older Thinkpads that don't have ethernet ports (they're that old).

> I think we still have some touchpanels that haven't been mounted that
> are up in the DJ booth.
> Could we use more touchpanels elsewhere? Maybe near the kitchen, hack
> shelves, or sewing corner?

Totally, they just need a place to live, power, ethernet, and a machine
dedicated to it. Zedd has a general idea of where they should go. Maybe
he'll chime in.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net