[Rack] [Noisebridge-discuss] Thanks for hosting, kitchen warnings, and questions

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 21:11:09 UTC 2010

I have regularly not been getting functional DNS responses from the server
given with the DHCP lease.  I can usually work around this by pointing to
Google DNS in addition to the server given by the lease, but it's a one-off
fix.  Do we know that DNS is working consistently for us?

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/