[Rack] Stallion

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Wed Aug 18 23:41:00 UTC 2010

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 4:32 PM, miloh <froggytoad at gmail.com> wrote:
> I shut the machine down and attempted to restart it without the old stallion
> drive: post beep, black screen, no video or BIOS.
>
> Stallions old hdd is on top of it.  It works fine.  The case cover and SATA
> to usb are on the metal cart behind it.
>
> Are there any services on it aside from the netboots which control the
> opengate program that runs on door-touchpanel?

I'm not sure what the disk layout should be, but perhaps see that the
BIOS detects the disks?

If it becomes a pain to duplicate the exact contents of the old
stallion disk, maybe it would make sense to give it a fresh
installation and just move over all the old home directories and
installed packages and start anew.
Dr. J, if it comes to this, is there anything special that you know of
on Stallion that should be moved over?

Cheers,
jof