[Rack] Current default gateway

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Wed Aug 4 16:04:31 UTC 2010

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 9:03 PM, Rubin Abdi <rubin at starset.net> wrote:
> We're currently defaulting to sonic, any reason we're currently not
> using the monkeybrains link? Gorilla seems happy to ping the outside world.

There's no good reason that this is configured this way. The default
gateway that dhcpd was handing out was switched back to Sonic when
Monkeybrains last had a little blip, and hasn't been put back.

I just switched it back.

I'm thinking it would be nice to combine the function of r00ter and
gorilla into the same Soekris and automatically fail over between
providers.

One of these days, I'll get to doing that.

Cheers,
jof