[Rack] Embedded-Linux mailing list

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Sat Dec 4 19:53:57 UTC 2010

My give-a-damn on what it is called is running out.  I just want to get a
list going before the next meeting which is Thursday.  I want to give people
a chance to join and talk about what they expect out of the group, talk
about our strengths and what ground we've already covered so we know where
experience converges and diverges...hopefully without an ensuing flame war
;-)