[Rack] Embedded-Linux mailing list

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Sun Dec 5 19:04:12 UTC 2010

I know this definition is "the way coreyfro sees the problem"...I see the
problem as a convergence of definitions.  The way forward is not by
specializing but by gaining experience with and contributing back to tool
chains that can solve all these problems.

So, I guess this is more an interest in mastering cross platform tool chains
because, really, all other definitions are arbitrary.  I don't see a reason
to focus on embedded systems when the same processes and tools apply to all
lite weight systems, embedded, emergent and legacy.